Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Where should m2 call home?????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member m2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    Can't say hell, I've hung out there an it takes to much outta ya.

    What city should m2 call home for the next year??????????

    Yes, as is known, m2 is giving his 2700 sq.ft home to chartity. An just starting over. Someone will appreciate living the goodlife for awhile!!!!!! The apprasial of the home is 94,400 pretty good for free for someone.(Living domestic just bores the shit outta me!!!!!)

    Where would you choose to live?????

    First 100 posts is the common denominator.

    That will be m2's new home for 2002!!!!!!!

    m2

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imik's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2:


    Yes, as is known, m2 is giving his 2700 sq.ft home to chartity. An just starting over. Someone will appreciate living the goodlife for awhile!!!!!!

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Foreclosure sucks, huh?

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member m2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imik:
    Foreclosure sucks, huh?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hmmmmmm??????? Don't see having my home taken from me mentioned here. But yes foreclosure must suck. I thought, Foreclosure sucks didn't need a huh, but in some worlds it may.
    m2



    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imik's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2:
    Hmmmmmm??????? Don't see having my home taken from me mentioned here. But yes foreclosure must suck. I thought, Foreclosure sucks didn't need a huh, but in some worlds it may.
    m2
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Huh, is used in the same world where people use "an" instead of "and." Also the same world where people use Hmmmmmmm. Hope that helps.


    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member m2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imik:
    Huh, is used in the same world where people use "an" instead of "and." Also the same world where people use Hmmmmmmm. Hope that helps.


    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    No.

    Unless your Warrentard.

    But we all know what kinda life warrentard lives with his mommy, now don't we????

    Unless you live the same life?????

    Then I'm sorry for insinuating your a loser.

    Kinda.


    m2



    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, weird as it may be, I am stuck in Lovelady, Texas. If you are on the list of all the happenings with traveling deals, you know about it. I am very interested in you giving me your home, by the way. There was a vendor at the Lovefest selling windchimes and , I swear, looked very closely at the people and decided it wasn't you.
    If you are giving your house away, I would like to be in the drawing. Anywhere in Houston, even off Tidwell, etc., is better than here. Did I say I was bilingual.
    Chimes to you, Dude!

    ------------------
    Poverty Sucks! Course, I'd rather be broke in Texas than rich anywhere else!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imik's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2:
    No.

    Unless your Warrentard.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    So it would help if I am Warrentard? O.K., I'm Warrentard and you're still an idiot.

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member east coast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    m2....shouldn't you be working on your windchimes?
    And reserve that parking space at the swap meet; the trailortrash needs more $2.00 windchimes, velvet Elvis's and dog eared Penthouse magazines. Maybe, if things go well, you can expand into those skulls with the snake crawling out of the eye.

    ------------------
    Originally posted by m2
    "You should try North Dakota!!! It's just two states west of Idaho!!!"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member m 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have decided. Next year, after the Sheriff boots me out of my court ordered foreclosed shack, I am moving to LA and living on 4th Street. I have one of the best Coleman tents around. They will think I am a king!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •